Saturday, March 29, 2014

A New Adventure

Brandon called me this morning and told me that he had started a website for our ministry. I was excited.  Until I started trying to build and edit the website. I have no experience with this or even blogging. I immediately became overwhelmed and frustrated. Which quickly defeated the purpose in our website, which is a place to go for comfort from The Lord.  I had to take a step back and breathe.  

Psalms 3:3 KJV But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

He is my shield and my glory. He lifts my head when I am weak, weary, frustrated and overwhelmed. I have no idea exactly how I am going to accomplish running a website and a blog with 2 rowdy toddler boys running around, but I do know this; My strength is in Him and this ministry is for His Glory and His Honor. So today we begin a new adventure. 

The website is currently under construction but this is the link. We are praying that we will have it up and running soon. We appreciate your prayers as well.

helpthehurt.org



No comments:

Post a Comment